E-papers now online
Sacred Urbanism Entrepreunarial Religion, Infrastructure and the New Urbanism in Nigeria
This masterclass was held in June 2017 and was co-organised by IFRA Nigeria, Columbia University, Sciences Po Paris and the University of Ibadan.
E-papers of the masterclass are now available...
Human trafficking for Sexual Exploitation in Nigeria
Starting in 2015, the project led a team of Nigerian and foreign scholars from various disciplinary backgrounds to conduct field research in sites as diverse as Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja or Benin City.
IFRA Nigeria, a non-profit Institute to promote research in the social sciences and the humanities
Who are we?
IFRA-Nigeria is a non-for-profit Institute set up to promote research in the social sciences and the humanities, as well as enhance collaborative work between scholars in France and West Africa.
First established in 1990, the Institute is operating from the Universitie of Ibadan (Institute of African Studies).
- Promote research in the social sciences and the humanities
- Enhance collaborative work between scholars in France and West Africa
- Subsidizing research programs
- Granting research allowances to academics and scholars
- Publishing research results
- Holding workshops, seminars and symposia
- (Re)writing articles for Academic Journals
- 10 Myths on Violence in Nigeria”, 11-15th of December, 2017 IFRA Library
- Human Trafficking on Sexual Exploitation in Nigeria, 30th of November, 2017, Ibadan School of Governement and Public Policy
- Latest publications about Nigeria in the Social Sciences and the Humanities: September-October 2017
- Latest publications about Nigeria in the Social Sciences and the Humanities: July-August 2017
Discover IFRA Nigeria Scientific Publications