IFRA Latest News
Learn more about our latest events and news
Call for application
Supporting Entrepreneurship in Africa
The Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF), the French Development Agency (AFD) and the French Institute for Research in Africa, Nigeria (IFRA Nigeria), have signed a partnership agreement on the programme “Supporting Entrepreneurship in Africa”.
What is IFRA Nigeria?
IFRA Nigeria, a non-profit Institute to promote research in the social sciences and the humanities
Who are we?
IFRA-Nigeria is a non-for-profit Institute set up to promote research in the social sciences and the humanities, as well as enhance collaborative work between scholars in France and West Africa.
First established in 1990, the Institute is operating from the University of Ibadan (Institute of African Studies).
- Promote research in the social sciences and the humanities
- Enhance collaborative work between scholars in France and West Africa
- Subsidizing research programs
- Granting research allowances to academics and scholars
- Publishing research results
- Holding workshops, seminars and symposia
- Call for Application: Annual ARCIS Natural Language Processing Summer School 2019
- Appel à candidature : Bourse pour un travail de terrain sur le programme “Supporting Entrepreneurship in Africa”
- Latest publications about Nigeria in the Social Sciences and the Humanities: May - August 2018
- Call for Application: “Supporting Entrepreneurship in Africa”
- Call for applications: Masterclass “Researching public spaces in African cities”
Discover IFRA Nigeria Scientific Publications